Community is extremely important for any crypto project. A strong and supportive community is able to bring a project a tremendous success. And likewise, perfect ideas will die without community promotion. So, the main step you should take to create a community is to find your brand audience.
What is a community and why does a project need it?
First, let’s clarify what community is. The most common definition of this word is ‘the condition of sharing or having certain attitudes and interests in common’.
This means that a project’s community firstly serves the people and then it serves the business. And there are many reasons to join communities–to give and get questions, to share the experience, to explore other goods and brands, but what is more important–to find and communicate with people with the same interests.
What does it mean for business? When a person owns a token or anything else related to the project–he wants this project to be successful. So, a community starts to promote the project if they really believe in the product.
Why will a project die without a community?
We have already told you that the community is one of the most important parts of the project. But what problems are the projects able to face when they do not pay enough attention to the creating of a large and supportive community? Let’s see:
- Funds and private investors do not invest in your project as the community means are your first clients. If you do not have a community, your product is not valuable.
- Traders do not use your tokens because a lack of community means that no one trades the tokens of a project.
- Exchanges delist your tokens not to destroy their reputation. You might have heard that Coinmarketcap delists “dead” tokens. Many large exchanges like Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex, Huobi and so on, delist inactive coins.
- No income and client base as no one knows about your project and no one shares his/her experience.
- Dingy reputation and reviews as you do not get support from your community. The community protects you and fights all the negativity you get from the side so you will not have to take care of it.
- If you do not have a community, you have less advertising and promotion, because no one shares experience with you and no one shares reviews about you.
Do you want to make sure that community brings money?
Startups typically need 3–6 months to raise $500k, and they must have working business models, products as well as they have to meet up with investors. But blockchain is something special. Many projects were able to raise $50M in a matter of seconds.
Community helps in different ways. It can promote your project just creating videos or articles, describing and sharing their experience. But what is more important is to understand how to turn your community into your clients. Some projects create different activities where they reward their community for using their products and services, other projects create different discounts and loyalty programs for community members. And a strong and supportive community can spend much more on your products than other internet users.
What will you get with the help of the community?
There are even more advantages to creating a community than just increasing the profit. Let’s look at just a part of the benefits:
- Content. Community asks questions you may answer as well as the community offers you ideas to post.
- Free promotion. Community shares the experience and advises friends or family to use your goods or services.
- Traffic. The community follows your social media to get all the announcements that increase the traffic to your website and social media. This positively affects your conversion and the number of your leads.
- Resources. Community helps you to find ways to promote and develop your project. You know that the community is interested in the development and promotion of your products and services. That’s why they will help you find many other ways to push up your sales.
- Advice, critics, new options, ideas.
- You get support when you need it or when you meet difficulties.
How to create a strong and supportive community?
Crypto projects are fully driven by the online world. Without an online community, they wouldn’t be able to expand their network.
In order to be visible, you need to combine all online efforts. You should analyze all your targeted audience, its interests, problems, wishes, and so on. Then you need to analyze all the tags they use to find you and all the topics they want to read. And then you need to start creating the content, answer all the comments and questions you get in all your social media, coordinate all the chats with the discussion of the platform…
And there is one more option! You can go on doing your business or fundraising and delegate the creation of a strong and supportive community as well as community management to Vitor Services Agency.
What do you need for it?
- COPY the promo code: COMMUNITY;
- Send it to any Vitor Services agent to get your 10% bonus on our “Growth Hacking Package”;
- Make a payment and start raising community 😎
A community plays a key role in the promotion and expansion of your project. If your community member posts or asks anything about your product in social media it means that he/she is already a part of your community. The global community is necessary for mass adoption and recognition.
Let’s create a healthy and loyal enthusiastic foundation for your project with Vitor Services.